Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Quote.
Hope is a weaker form of wishing:
The reason way I pick this quote is because I made it up in the 5th grade. The quote means that hope is like wishing but with fewer results. I did not actually make up the quote but more add to it. The first version of the quote was hope dose not help. But I thought that was to short and to lame so I added my own twist. The quote made me more try do things more then just hopping that it will happen.

The second quote.
Do not take life to seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway: The reason way I pick this quote is because it was funny and made a lot of senses to me. Because I all ready am super relax and pretty much don’t take much things serous all ready. The quote made me happier because it made me fell like there are more people like me. The quote made me think do not take ever thing a big dell but more to just relax and take thing slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment